Dr. Benjamin Maldonado
Periodontist - NJ Special License #3978
Dr. Benjamin Maldonado, a specialist in periodontics, has been proudly serving the Berkeley Heights community since 1995. He received his formal dental education at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and completed his periodontics residency from the Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry.
Dr. Maldonado focuses his private practice on periodontics, bone regeneration, periodontal Cosmetic treatments, laser dentistry, dental implants and one day dental implants.
Dr. Maldonado and his staff deliver the highest quality of periodontics care using state-of-the-art laser dentistry technology in a comfortable, caring atmosphere. Their goal is to provide you with the best available treatment options, reduce your anxiety and deliver pain-free treatment and exceptional results.
When Dr. Maldonado isn’t seeing patients, he enjoys being with his wife, Lauren, a general dentist in Hillsborough Township, their two children and their dog. He also enjoys playing golf, tennis and travel.
- College: Boston University 1989 Degree BA in Economics and Business Administration
- Dental School: University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine 1993, Degree DMD
- Residency in Periodontics: Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry 1995,
- American Academy of Periodontology
- New Jersey Society of Periodontontogy and Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Central Dental Society
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Northeast Society of Periodontists
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
- Address 576 Springfield Ave. Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
- Phone (908) 464-5630